What Photoshop Can do... - What Pradeep Sees



What Photoshop Can do...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This photograph has just been sharpened slightly using Picasa. No Photoshop used here. A photograph need not be technically correct to be good. What works for this photo is Manya's expression. Let me show you what happens to this photograph when I run it through Photoshop. Some of you might like it, some of you might not, thats perception in any case. Wait on...

After Photoshop Treatment


Here is what I promised. After being treated with various things on Photoshop, the photograph now has transformed to what you see above. Let me know what you think.

Photoshop Treatment Enhanced


I just love the Internet. Its the best thing that has happened to Mankind. I published these pictures on my blog this morning, and I have had so many feedbacks from all of you. Most of you were right, and I would like to thank you. I have made some changes to my Photoshop treatment, and here is the result. Let me know what you feel about this version.
Posted by Picasa


0 Responses to “What Photoshop Can do...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3