Reflection - My Obsession - What Pradeep Sees



Reflection - My Obsession


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I dont know why I have this obsession with reflections. Pondering about it, I guess it could have its roots in the following...

Crosswords - Cryptic Crossword grids are usually symmetrical, I like solving crosswords (dont do it mich these days though)

Beauty - Its said that if one has a symmetrical face, you are attractive.

Split Personality? - Now this is like treading on dangerous territory. Maybe, just maybe, I have a split personality and I am looking for the other side of the mirror?

Well whatever it is, I hope I dont have a Compulsive, Obsessive Disorder.





 Posted by Picasa


0 Responses to “Reflection - My Obsession”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3