Modern Meerabai - What Pradeep Sees



Modern Meerabai


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Posted by Picasa
This picture was not posed for. She was standing near the staircase, holding the wooden pole, and it was so much like Meerabai, that I took a picture right away. I wonder if it would have been the same, had I asked her to pose for it.


4 Responses to “Modern Meerabai”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice snap..
    Such unintentional pieces end up being masterpieces!
    -Raapi

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good one...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good non-pose!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    A very gentle shot!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3