Picture Puzzles - What Pradeep Sees



Picture Puzzles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A good friend of mine, JK (J Krishnamurthi), is one brainy fellow. He was my favorite contestant at the University Challenge Quiz Competition conducted by Siddharth Basu. This guy kept answering every question and drinking water after every question. Well the reason I am telling all this is because he recently started blogging. I have enjoyed couple of his posts, and today he came up with some interesting Picture Puzzles. These somehow reminded me of the game called Cluenatic that I used to play last year. Anyways heres the link to JK's blog and the Picture Puzzles...
http://jkrishnamurthi.blogspot.com/


0 Responses to “Picture Puzzles”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3