Kids Make the Best Props - What Pradeep Sees



Kids Make the Best Props


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Kids make the best props" - This may seem like I am seeing kids as "objects", but no, thats not what i mean. Kids add a lot of character and meaning to a photograph. I think there are two kinds of portrait subjects who are the best and fun to shoot, one are kids and the other, really old people.

The picture on the left was taken a couple of years back. I had to keep the camera on a tripod, face the window to get enough light coming in and then trigger the shutter with the remote.

The picture on the right, on the other hand was taken a couple of months back. This photograph incidentally was taken by my Mother. I had to teach her how to compose the shot and press the shutter. I must say, she has done a wonderful job, This also highlights another point, my Mother is a better photographer than I am.

A kid in the family makes so much of a difference to your life, and how you look in photographs too :).


0 Responses to “Kids Make the Best Props”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3