Arthi on Canvas - What Pradeep Sees



Arthi on Canvas


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The person in the pictures is my wife's colleague and she quit work recently to take care of her sweet little daughter. When we met recently, I got a good photogarph of Arthi, and I felt it would look good as a painting. So I set out to work with the picture in Photoshop, and here is the result. Hope you like it.
 Posted by Picasa


1 Responses to “Arthi on Canvas”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    great art work,defines your ingenuity and creativity-brilliant!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3