The Future is Technology - What Pradeep Sees



The Future is Technology


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I was playing with my daughter in the morning near the balcony. I gave her a cd to play with and I was amused with the colors they reflected all around. I let her be herself, grabbed my camera and took this shot. I am very pleased with this shot, and the minute i saw the photo in the LCD, the caption for this photograph came to my mind. Hope you like it. Happy Shooting!!
 Posted by Picasa


4 Responses to “The Future is Technology”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    good one

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    One other title could be...

    "Appa...Hope this is not a pirated VCD"

    :)

    Teach your children to stay away from piracy!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Raapi

    Good One :). Incidentally, thats a blank cd, had a problem writing manyas pictures onto it.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Testing 1...2...3

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3