p r o g e n y - What Pradeep Sees



p r o g e n y


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This is a picture i shot yesterday (17th June 2006). This is the first time I saw this plant flower. My wife says that she bought this after seeing the flower, and she loved it. I dedicate this shot to my wife and my little kutti pattu...manya. Hope you like what you see. Comments welcome. Posted by Picasa


3 Responses to “p r o g e n y”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful! Nature is so beautiful! btw, happy father's day :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice one! :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dear Pradeep,

    I never knew that you could be such a beautiful writer and a fantastic photographer as well. Your choice of words are phenomenal and can well be used to run a paper.

    My best regards

    Rajkumar. S

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3