No More Mealmaker :( - What Pradeep Sees



No More Mealmaker :(


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Its a sad day in the life of a foodie like me. I had not had Mealmaker (Soya Chunks) for a long time now. Today being a sunday, my wife suggested that we make Fried Rice and Manchurian. We were not very keen on making it with cauliflower, so we said, why not try it with Mealmaker (aka) Soya Chunks. We searched for it in 4 shops and it was not available anywhere. When we asked the guy at the last shop, he said that there was not much of demand for the product and so they dont make it any more. Now thats really really sad.

When we were in Coimbatore, apart from Mealmaker we had some local guys make the equivalent of Soya Chunks and sell it. I need to find out if there are shops here who sell them. I hope for my sake, the get this back on the racks. Till then, "Mealmaker is Dead, Long Live Mealmaker"


0 Responses to “No More Mealmaker :(”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3