iRiver Vs iPod? - What Pradeep Sees



iRiver Vs iPod?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We had been on a trip to tirupathi the last couple of days. My cousin got his iriver T10 player, and for the 2 days, he was using it most of the time. He was using one of his old duracell batteries which he had used months ago. I was really surprised. I told him how the iPod is coool, he said...let me try to summarise the difference between the two... "iPod has hoards of memory where you can store all your collection but the battery wont last long, iriver has decent memory space where you can store your most favorite tracks and it lasts forever."

I think he summarised it very well.

iPod Vs iRiver


1 Responses to “iRiver Vs iPod?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    true

    always choose a gadget that supports an external battery power source.
    rechargeable Li cells are light weight and cool, but in day-to-day usage it does not fit good.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3