Desi Beyblade - What Pradeep Sees



Desi Beyblade


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love some of these exhibitions which come up in halls around TTK Road. Last week, I went to this exhbition which was held at Sankara Hall. I am not much for these mundane things which are exhibited there. What caught my eye was this oddly shaped wooden thing. It looked very colorful, but I was not sure what it was. Then I asked the guy at the counter as to what it is, and he said, "Pambaram Sir". I was like... WOW, this thing looks like the beyblade that kids across the world seem to be flipping for. I asked this guy for the price and he told me it cost Rs 35.00. I did not want to bargain, if I did, it would have been like insulting the workmanship, which was so very well done.

I could not wait to get back home and try it out. I was totally amused and i must have spent atleast a couple of hours with the desi beyblade. My daughter was pretty amused with me and the desi beyblade. She has this habit of stopping anything which rotates, so she had a ball stopping it from spinning. I wonder now where you would get more of these things, I could have asked the guy at the exhibition the other day. I would pick the desi beyblade any day compared to the plastic beyblades that these MNC's sell for exorbitant prices. For the price of one plastic beyblade, you could buy almost 10 desi beyblades, the choice is yours.


0 Responses to “Desi Beyblade”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|

About me

View Pradeep Raghunathan's profile on LinkedIn

Time in Chennai

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3